Wednesday 10 December 2008

A,I,. Games Maybe A Way Forward

Hello everybody, Something happened to me that i would like to share with you all, and hopefully we can come to a better arrangement. I'm talking about the AI games. I was told i had a cup game that was given AI rights for today, this was fine because i usually come here around 7.30/8pm. However today i got here just after 8pm. I was looking forward to playing my cup game because the league has gone for me now, too many draws! However when i got here i discovered my opponent had played the game without me. I don't blame him, we are all new here and there will be issues that maybe we can change for the better. We have all paid our money to play against each other, and i realise from time to time AI games will go ahead, However what i am requesting here is that would it not be a good idea to email each other if we have these types of games to try and work out a time which is suitable for both teams? This is the social league after all. The chat rooms are a great place to sort out these fixtures too, and i think we would all benefit from visiting these more to get to know each other, and get great tips from the experts of the beta games. By the way the AI game i missed today, my team drew 3v3 after being 3v1 down and having a player sent off, sounded like a great game, just wish i was there to get all the stress that this game brings!!!


Paul Wilson
Royal Benfleet

No comments: