Saturday 7 March 2009

Unathletic Madrid Interview

Unathletic Madrid Managed by Stewart Malcolm

Are the first Team to win the SFA Premiership in Shearer.
There are only two teams to have played in every season of Division One of the SFA Active League and Madrid are on of those teams.
The team has been home to some big names one no other than former great Daniele De Rossi who was stunning in the Premiership winning team in Season 2 and off course Wanderley plays a pivotal role in the clubs fortunes.
In recent seasons Unathletic Madrid have been formidable opponents on the youth circuit rising to 13th in Youth World Rankings.
The Ally Macoist stadium has planned capacity of 27,000 home to a mainly hardcore support of 30,000.
The game describes the team as follows 'The side have been branded in recent times as a side with an extremely physical approach to the game. They battle hard and muscle the opposition off the ball and whilst this tactic isn't always the most beautiful to watch it ensures the side are not an opponent to be taken lightly.'
Onlookers were stunned when De Rossi was sold was it all part of a plot for world domination? We caught up with Stewart to find out his views on Fm Live and more importantly why was De Rossi sold!

First off your background did you play FM Live in Beta? No I didn't play in the beta but my friend did but being in the beta didn't seem to help him as I won the premiership and he was relegated to the bottom SFA league...needless to say he's not happy Impressions of Fm Live so far? It's been annoying, frustrating and painful but in some odd way great fun.

Whatever happens in Shearer and the SFA the most coveted title is the Premiership I guess you must be pretty proud to have won the first one? - Yeah I was shocked to win the first title as I thought I'd have been battling to avoid relegation I guess de rossi and wanderley just clicked it was a nervy finish as Jakswans and Inter Retirement chased me all the way, cheers for a great battle guys.

I was amazed when De Rossi was sold he was a Madrid legend in Shearer why did you sell him? - I sold de rossi for 2 reasons one his huge wages (62k) and secondly because anytime he got injured my team collapsed which basically showed I had a one man team and I wanted to get away from that. For a defensive midfielder he scored a ton of goals even scoring 5 in one game which most frontmen never achieve. I was sorry to let him go as he was dynamite but it was needed to allow me to rebuild the team. Who knows we may see him back in the premiership as the team that bought him are riding high in the championship.

On your profile page is says Wanderley is not for sale at any price, really any price? - Wanderley is my star youth find and is core to the team I am building, getting such a quality player for a sensible wage would be impossible in this day and age so yes he will never be for sale. Having said that he's not playing too well this season but I am trying out new formations so it's not surprising.

What are your long term aims in Shearer and who do you think will end up as Champions in Season Four and even Season Five! - My long term plan is to stay in the premiership and try and win a few more titles, maybe even a cup win and try and compete with the big boys in the gold cup. I'm also trying to break the stranglehold that Jak and Nick have on the youths atm so I have been working on my youth players. Despite the good start I've made to the season I still think Real Beziers are the team to beat so it will be interesting to see if they go on to win again or can somebody else (not me) stop them.

No comments: